Sunday, August 9, 2009

picture plea

There were some people from earlier classes at the VFW gathering. I would like to be able to share pictures of three of them with my older brother, but have none.

One is Georgia Wright's brother, Jim. He wore a wide-brimmed white hat, in case you don't know him but have a good shot. He and my brother spent a lot of time together in a band (Miltary Pickle?).

Also, there were Mitch and a woman named Sandy Frie.

It's no huge deal, but if you have a good shot of any of these folks, I could use one.

Thanks,

Beatty (Ed) Dimit

1 comment:

  1. Beatty:

    Sorry I have no photos, although I noticed that there is a nice pic of Jim on his facebook. Bet you could find someone with pictures ...

    I also wanted to say that I have a colleague who is also sporting a long-ish beard. He tells me that there is a world championship and he thinks that even now his length compares with winners from the previous contest. His length isn't as much as yours. Do you know of the contest? I could put you two in touch if you wish.

    ReplyDelete