Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Any Good news?

For those of you who have been following this feeble attempt at blogging, you have noticed that there does not seem to be a great deal of pleasant news. If any of you have anything that could put a little cheer into our lives, please feel free to make a contribution. Surely, there must be some joyous occasions that your classmates would like to know about. Perhaps you can think of something that happened while we were in school . This is OUR class blog, not my own personal one. All of you can make some valuable contribution. Let us know if you are traveling; maybe you can arrange to meet some classmates in the area. I'm actually not even in Brookings anymore. I have returned to school in the Boston area, trying to discern if I should continue studies for the priesthood. It's been a struggle. Life was much simpler in Brookings, and school was easier, at least for me.

This is more like it. Barb Koenders just informed me that she has been blessed with a new granddaughter. Her oldest daughter had an adorable baby girl on May 9. Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment