Sunday, September 20, 2009

Danny Kruse

Word has been received that Danny Kruse passed away a couple of days ago from a heart attack while hunting in the Black Hills. Our condolences and prayers go out to the family. Danny and his twin brother Dennis have been operating Don's Body Shop since their father passed away while hunting in Alaska in the 1970's. I will have another post when I receive more information. At the present time, I am considering a second career as a Catholic priest, and am residing in Huron. The priest there has been gracious enought to host me and show me what an active and busy life the priesthood actually entails. Time will tell if I want to make this commitment at my age. I am able to get back to Brookings on Sunday afternoons, but then have to return to Huron Monday afternoon. I have been in Huron since September 1, and have had very little opportunity to make any posts. I hardly know what is happening in Brookigns. Again, if anyone wants to post, please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment